Thursday 26 May 2011

i-Citymall.com : My Second Online Shopping for iPhone 4

I was eager for a second deal with i-citymall.com after making my first purchase.When Apple iPhone 4 was first introduced, I wasn;t really into it untill i realized most of my friends think this is the coolest phone on the planet Earth.

I raided shopping complexes looking for the iPhone 4 but all I get was just bad news.  3Gs models was a bit bulkier and I need to subscribe for monthly subscription to get the iPhone 4 from the store. For 1 year. YES. FOR 1 YEAR. Meaning I would be spending almost RM3-4 K totaled up after the contract.

I heard about a few online stores which I can order online but unfortunately no stock. :( I ventured all online stores I know. eBay sells them but God knows the shipping cost from US to Msia will cost me almost RM600 including the tax and insurance. Like almost half the price itself. I still eager to buy it and called the i-citymall.com to ask whether they still sell the iPhone 4 without me having to pay any additional monthly subscription.


Reason of buying : My old Nokia e73 is no longer cool.


Check out my first iPhone 4 guys! This one is Canadian set :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omGFfr1jMtU