Thursday 26 May 2011

i-citymall.com : My First Internet Shopping Experience

iPad is a beautiful tablet device. I love to take notes, video streaming, and most of all it is SMALL and I can carry almost every favorite novels which I can easily purchase online. I sit in the kitchen reading 'cooking books' right through my iPad.

I was in verge of buying an ebook reader when I was sick of carrying heavy books when traveling too. Until I buy an iPad then, my mom enlightened me.

Mom : Just purchase one like your cousin's.
Me : Uhmm..Why would I do that..okay I'll Google it."

Hours after googling for ebook reader i finally found iPad is the perfect choice.
Me : Okay, I'll buy it.

It is iPad that has wifi connectivity and i rememer i-CityMall.com has stocks of them. Before that I first checked BuyDig.com and integrontech.com. I was eager to do online shopping than rushing to the malls to buy my stuff. Confirmed, I compared the prices and i-CityMall.com sell it at $2 cheaper than other online stores I surveyed.

3 days later I went to i-CityMall.com when I was browsing for iPad with wifi. So I decided to made my second purchase.

Here's my first purchase with i-CityMall.com (belong to a company named NextCom Studio Technologies)

Everything is properly packed with foam layer inside.

                                                                       Inside the box


Blogging with the iPad :)


                                        i-CityMall.com gave me free screen protector worth $48

I received my iPad within 48 hours after I placed my online order and they sent me an invitation letter to become a reseller in Singapore after I requested for bulk pricing.It was my best buy and I will buy more from Nextcom studio technologies again.

I'm tired writing this :0
To end this story, online shopping is easy and exciting. I also heard about few worries here and there and trust is the issue when it came to online shopping. I did research about the seller's name before buying and ask around.


P.S. What trusted online stores can you recommend? I'd love to know if you have your experience.
I also bought an iPhone 4 online too.

Check out my hands on video on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omGFfr1jMtU
  
Or watch it here