Wednesday 21 September 2011

My 1st Experience Bought Game Online at GameStop.com

Last festive seasons I was browsing for games on my Wii. I was brought to this website www.gamestop.com. GameStop.com promises manuals, covers for used games bought online. This might sound like extra credit for doing nothing, but hey, it's a guarantee. Buy a used game online, GameStop supplies the art and the manual. No more generic game cases on your shelf. The wannabe-chef in me wants to note that they don't say "case" and, as you know, there are variances in case design among the 360 (green), Wii (white) and PS3 (clear, and the art format is shorter and slightly wider.) But they also guarantee that the game arrives "packed with love." Which is kind of awwwww or ewwwww depending on how you want to view it.

 Try out guys! Their customer service is excellent !